PTA Dates to Remember
- Honorary Service Award Nominations due April 3
- PTA Association Meeting - April
- Teacher/Staff Appreciation Luncheon - May 4
- NHHS PTA Senior Art Purchase - submit by May 18
- NHEF Home& Garden Tour - May 18
- Evening of the Arts - May 24
- Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony - May 25
- NHHS PTA Grad Night Celebration - June 22
SENIOR ART AWARD PURCHASE
For many years NHHS PTA has purchased a piece of student art from a
graduating senior to be placed on display in our permanent collection on campus.
The competition is open to all NHHS Seniors!
Artwork entries must be turned in to the front office no later than 3:00 pm on Thursday, May 18, 2017.
A purchase prize of $300 will be awarded to the winning artist at the NHHS Sr. Awards Night Ceremony in June.
2017 NHHS PTA Scholarships for Graduating Seniors
This year, PTA will award five (5) scholarships in the amount of $1,000 each to assist with tuition, housing, books,
medical insurance and/or lab fees.
The scholarship will take into consideration
- Scholastic achievement
- Community involvement (volunteer work, scouts, church, etc.)
- Initiative and activities at NHHS
- Extracurricular activities (club sports, hobbies, home responsibilities)
- Work Experience (place/length of employment, job description, hours/week)
- Quality and completeness of application materials.
APPLICATION DEADLINE - APRIL 7, 2017
Honorary Service Award Nominations!
Do you know someone who should be recognized for
outstanding service to the
children and youth in our community? Nominate them today!
Nominations are due by April 3.
Recipients must be selected by May 1.
Harbor Heritage Run Update
30th Annual Harbor Heritage Run
due to Stadium Construction
We will have a grand stadium celebration
PTA Reflections 2016
PTA Reflections Winners 2016-2017
1st Place, Jake Weiler
Visual Arts Award
1st Place, Natalie Cappellini
2nd Place, Lacey Ryan
3rd Place, Kevin Kelly
We would like to thank students for their submittals to the
PTA Reflections Art Program.
We were very impressed with all their work.